** IMPORTANT !! we sought and it is essential check availability before processing the bicycle rental.
Please select your size and time period and asks the OK to firstname.lastname@example.org **
RENT CYCLING BICYCLE.
In 2020 Bicigrino rental bikes they are all high-end tire and 29 ".
ANOTHER YEAR TRUST IN SPECIALIZED CHISEL COMP X1.
We have seen are those that will provide better service to our users and the more suitable for cycling and the Camino de Santiago.
We maintain virtually the same prices as in previous seasons and give a big jump in the quality of the bicycles.
We want to provide the best material to our customers and new brand bicycles as always.
CONSIDERATIONS OF RENTAL
For this service we need to process the request is made at least 10 days in advance.
All bikes have CHISEL COMP X1 model 29 "wheels.
The rental price is the total price and included everything offered, including transportation of the bike chosen for the start point of the route.
* The only element not included in the rent is the helmet. We do not put the helmet for hygienic reasons (toilet not consider that helmets used will go past some customers to others) and also think it is as important an element of security that is required for the accurate and correct size. For these reasons we do not provide helmets on bicycles equipment but insist that it is mandatory that you wear a helmet when riding a bicycle (in Spain it is required).
However if you want you can receive or deliver the bike in the same place you propose (hotels, cottages, bike shops...).
During booking through this website you and you must provide us important data in the process such as:
- Start Day route.
- Delivery of the bike.
In collaboration with the prestigious Bicycle SPECIALIZED CHISEL COMP X1 through the virtual store Bicigrino we offer a bike with all guarantees to make the road to Santiago or any cycle route that comes to mind.
Remember that our bikes are delivered free of charge anywhere in Spain and Portugal.
Here you can see the exact model of bike you rent a SPECIALIZED CHISEL COMP X1, This bike is equipped with high quality components and what is most important, with 29 "wheels which makes it ideal for cycling routes for tracks ground and as it were, for the road to Santiago.
This bike carries components including these highlights:
- RockShox Judy Gold 29, Solo Air, 51mm feedthrough, 15x110mm through shaft (S: 90mm, M-XL: 100mm stroke)
- Fast Trak, composite GRIPTON®, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Specialized front bushing, sealed bearings, 15x110 mm, 24h and Specialized rear bushing, sealed cartridge bearing, 12x148mm through axle, 28 teeth.
- Stout Pro bottom bracket, forged aluminum.
- Shimano MT-501 rear brake, hydraulic disc, resin pads and Shimano MT-501 front brake, hydraulic disc, resin pads.
- Change Shimano SLX, Shadow Plus, SGS box, 10-speed.
Service bike rental Bicigrino's website is geared to ease the way for those who choose to bike and not being able to use their own or for various reasons decide to opt for renting as a better option.
Bikes that are rented have been personally chosen by Bicigrino after the experience of six paths made logical and most appropriate criteria and do this route with full warranty.
This is high-end bicycles with all Shimano components widely help resolve any eventuality during the route.
Benefits and Features WHEEL 29 "
EASIER HANDLING , Shorter straps boxes specially designed for 29 "wheels offer more rigiden the rear assembly making it more sensitive to driving. Also this bike brand Specialized is designed with tube shorter address that their behavior is more agile and have more control.
The 29 "wheels the bike to avoid strain between stones or sinking sand for example . This allows the bike go by land area and the traction is always soft.
The increased contact area of the tires makes bicycles equipped with these wheels have greater traction in loose terrain and / or rock . Allowing the rider to pedal with less effort by this type of terrain.
29 pass wheels literally " above" most of the bumps and holes of the land and that we would appreciate it even more if we like our case will be an additional charge.
Once you have caught inertia wheels 29 " remain much better speed than 26" wheels which is an advantage to keep in mind to roll on flat terrain .
IS MY SIZE?
Generally it is good to know that normally have 4 sizes (size 15, size 17, the 19 and the 21) they are the most common size for most users, and much generalizing people of normal build and height up to 1.70 will need a size 17 and exceeding 1.75 will need a size 19.
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE PACK.
The rental price is including shipping to anywhere that you propose to start the journey and also pick up anywhere in the Spanish or Portuguese geography decide to end your route.
(* Enquire if you need to rent a bicycle in any European country or in the islands ...)
The bikes come equipped among other things with these accessories designed to give you all the peace and security in route:
** Since most of our customers use applications that have a speedometer, we decided this year not to include it in the kit **
Racks and specific preinstalled.
Extensions on the handlebars for maximum comfort on the road.
Tyres specially chosen for optimal use in road travel.
Camino de Santiago Guide of bicigrino (magazine format)
* Bicigrino bottled water. At the end of the rental will take it with you as a souvenir. I'll give you.
- Pair of panniers ORTLIEB BACK ROLLER CITY recommended on the website of bicigrino, waterproof, with fastening system for easy on and click Remove.
Padlock secure bicycle storage.
Practice the ideal bag for carrying by hand en route the camera or mobile phone (for example) top bar.
Tool kit with cameras, patches, pump and multi-tool (with chain tool) to solve any eventuality in route.
Kit grease and oil to lubricate the bicycle during the trip.
Gel Case for the saddle to prevent chafing.
** It is important and we remind you that for reasons of hygiene and safety helmet not included in the equipment. It is recommended to bring your own helmet or
rent one of our innovative helmets Høvding (airbag type)
HELMET (OPTIONAL) WHY?
We have evaluated several times the possibility of putting a helmet on the equipment of our rental service and we have ruled it out for important reasons.
We think that for reasons of hygiene it is not recommended that helmets go from one client to another during the season of bicycle rental.
That is why we have looked for the best quality / price ratio in the market and we have specially selected for bicycle touring and to accompany our bicycles the model HEBO BICI CRANK 1.0.
Something that worries us a lot apart from hygiene is also that in order for the helmet to be effective it must be of the appropriate size to the user's head, be well adjusted and not be fired in the event of an accident. For that reason we have also selected this helmet because it has a great fastening system that with two variants in size (please look at the table of measurements before requesting your helmet) pick up the head with precise and easy adjustments.
So our advice is mainly that if you can bring your own house helmet when you rent one of our bikes. And if on the contrary you want to take
advantage of the one we offer to launch it on the road to Santiago and take it to the end of the route. You will be able to take advantage of the occasion to make you very good material at a very good price.
We try to make Bicigrino's bicycle rental service as homogenous and easy as possible. For this reason, we try to ensure that all the necessary material for cycle tourism is included in the basic pack. The helmet we have left out for the reasons that we explain. The bottle of water for the same reasons is new in each service and we give it as a souvenir of your trip (you can take it at the end of the service).
** If you need one of our helmets and you want it to be next to your bike you just have to add it in the selector of this page at the moment of processing the reservation. When you receive the bike at the start of your route inside the box you will find a clean, brand new helmet with the measurements and colors selected. The price of each of these helmets is 79.95 euros. **
IF YOU WANT TO BUY ONE OF OUR HELMETS OR MORE INFORMATION, "CLICK" HERE.
Yes we pick you request your personal baggage at the point of delivery of the bike and manage your transportation when you arrive at the end of the route you are waiting at the place we give it back to the bike you rent us .., this service is not is included in the rental price and will have to be hired separately (you'll find offered in our shop for 30 euros).
* Optional service not included in the rental price for bicycles.
In bicigrino know what's worth your safety and your peace of mind especially. We are accredited professionals and we have an insurance policy to cover liability and ensure any contingency that may occur. For us it is very important to offer our services under guidelines of accountability and efficiency so that apart from the good reviews that you can obtain and certify through the opinions of our users and do not want to leave anything to chance and work toward optimal service and guaranteed.
ASSISTANCE 24 HOURS.
We have a network of garages that broadly cover all the way to Santiago.
- We have arrangements with taxi services and professionals who can ship your solucinarte meeting for any contingency.
- Our wide range of accommodation (hotels, cottages, lodging) will give coverage to any problem.
- Our contact number (627 928 213) contectado always attentive to orient and solucionarte any contingency during your route ..
- By purchasing this product in any PACKS and the price indicated in the offer you are paid exclusively rental service .
- The rental price is included the cost of transport to the starting point of the path and the return of the bike from Santiago or any point to our base.
- The Rent Cancellation Policy is the following:
Before 30 days the refund is total.
Between 30 and 15 days the refund is 50%
After 15 days nothing is returned.
- Narrow the rental of this particular bike model , you need to pay a deposit of 200 euros ( per bike ) that you can purchase through the online store of bicigrino , in " Bicycle Rental " paying so separate payment of rent. This is indicated as DEPOSIT will be refunded once received and checked the bikes good use and condition thereof. Without the necessary and compulsory payment of this bond order requesting any one or more rental bikes are not considered valid .
-When you arrive in Santiago you can stop by our official store in Pza Platerías 1, (use the clock tower of the Cathedral as a reference to find it); There we will indicate where to deliver your bicycle rental, or in your case for transportation back to your home.
You can also print your train tickets or plane and receive advice on transport, packaging, typical places to eat, accommodations etc.
- Bicycles are new or semi - new and is delivered in perfect magazine , so it will be the responsibility of the users basic care and maintenance to ensure good use of them. We will take care of repairs attributable to mechanical defects route, but users will be responsible for the damage and failures attributed to poor or inadequate use of bicycles.
- For any questions or special need on bike rentals or need in route once you rented the bike please contact me through this e- mail: email@example.com
** IMPORTANT! have high demand and it is important and indispensable check availability before processing the bicycle rental. Please select your size and time period and claims the OK to firstname.lastname@example.org**