ALL OUR ELECTRIC BIKES ARE WITH A 625WH BATTERY WITH THE 4TH GENERATION BOSCH ENGINE. WE HAVE DIFFERENT BRANDS LIKE FOCUS OR HAIBIKE. DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY WE WILL DELIVER ONE OR OTHER. ALL HAVE THE SAME BATTERY AND VERY SIMILAR SPECIFICATIONS. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU CAN HAVE EVEN 750WH BIKES.
From this video made by our friends "De Rutas y Sendas" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMr6gLZ_gtk&feature) You can see the process of how to rent the bicycle and how they will receive it:
Política de seguridad (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de envío (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
Política de devolución (editar con el módulo Información de seguridad y confianza para el cliente)
MOST OF OUR ELECTRIC BIKES ARE WITH A 625WH BATTERY WITH THE 4TH GENERATION BOSCH ENGINE. WE HAVE DIFFERENT BRANDS LIKE FOCUS OR HAIBIKE. DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY WE WILL DELIVER ONE OR OTHER. ALL HAVE THE SAME BATTERY AND VERY SIMILAR SPECIFICATIONS. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOU CAN HAVE EVEN 750WH BIKES.
** In order to process this service we need the order to be made at least 15 days in advance.
** Please request availability to: email@example.com
ELECTRIC MTB BIKE RENTAL.
Bicicletas con una autonomía (duración de batería ) de hasta 100 kms
Highly reliable and tuned for touring use on the road or any other route that comes to mind.
We think that those who rent this type of bicycle should do so with the intention of sightseeing and enjoying the tour without extra effort.
We remind you that with this type of vehicle in the pilgrim's office we will not be able to obtain the Compostela or diploma accrediting the Camino de Santiago.
Our offer is designed to serve those who want to travel the Camino de Santiago or any other route in a tourist version.
This bike has been carefully chosen and prepared to adapt as much as possible to cycling and to stages of approximately 70 km.
You will be able to maintain average speeds of 25 km/h without any problem.
This bicycle will allow you to travel any stage of the Camino de Santiago autonomously and enjoying the route at all times.
The rental price includes transportation to any point that you propose to start the journey and the collection also in any place of the Spanish geography that you decide to finish the route.
The bicycles are equipped, among other things, with these accessories designed to provide you with peace of mind and guarantees on the road:
Pre-installed rack according to models and convenience.
Tires specially chosen for optimal use on the road.
Speedometer integrated in the bicycle's electronic management system.
Pair of ORTLIEB BACK ROLLER CITY Saddlebags recommended on the bicigrino website, waterproof, with click fastening system to easily put on and take off.
Lock to keep the bike safe.
Kit of tools with cameras, patches, pump and multi-tool (with chain cutter) to solve any eventuality on the road.
Grease and oil kit to lubricate the bike during the ride
In the event that these bicycles are not available, we have available others with similar characteristics and with the same amount of battery, or even higher (750WH).
The bicycles are equipped among other things with these accessories designed to provide you with all the peace of mind and guarantees on the road:
**Since most of our clients use applications that have a speedometer, we have decided this year not to include it in the kit **
- Dedicated, pre-installed rack.
- Extensions on the handlebars to provide greater comfort on the road.
- Tires specially chosen for optimal use on the road.
- Bicigrino's Way to Santiago guide (magazine format)
- Pilgrim's credential
- *Water bottle, (it is new and for individual use, you can take it as a souvenir or memory at the end of the road).< /strong>
- Pair of ORTLIEB BACK ROLLER CITY Saddlebags recommended on the bicycle rider's website, waterproof, with click fastening system to put on and take off easily.< /eng>
- Lock to keep the bike safe.
- Practical bag on the top bar, ideal for carrying your camera or mobile phone (for example).
- Tool kit with cameras, patches, pump and multi tools (with chain cutter) to solve any eventuality en route.
- Grease and oil kit to lubricate the bicycle during the ride.
- Gel cover for the saddle to prevent chafing.
- Valve adapter that will allow you to put air in gas stations.
- ** It is important and we remind you that for hygiene and safety reasons we do not include the helmet in the equipment. It is recommended to bring your own helmet.
- By purchasing this product in any of its PACKS and with the price indicated in the offer, you are exclusively paid for the rental service.
- The price of transportation to the starting point of the path and the return of the bicycle from Santiago or any point to our base.
- To specify the rental of this specific bicycle model, it is necessary to pay one DEPOSIT of 200 euros (per bicycle) (* Deposit group A *) that you can purchase through the bicigrino's virtual store, in the "Bike rental" section, paying separately from the rental payment . This DEPOSIT, as indicated, will be refunded once the bicycles have been received and their good use and conditions have been verified. Without the necessary and mandatory payment of this deposit, any order requesting the rental of one or more bicycles will not be considered valid.
- The bicycles are new or semi-new and will be delivered in perfect magazine condition, so it will be the responsibility of the users their maintenance and elemental care in order to guarantee a good use of them. We will take care of the repairs on the road attributable to mechanical defects, but the damage and breakdowns attributable to misuse or improper use of the bicycles will be the responsibility of the users.
- The rental service is attended in a very personal and detailed way. Even though you can make a direct reservation through this website, if you have any questions, it is recommended to contact me (Tomás Sánchez) through this e-mail: caminosantiagobike@gmail .com or if you prefer by phone at +34 627 92 82 13. For the organization and coordination of the rental it is preferable and much more practical to make prior contact through these means.
HOSPEDERÍA SAN MARTÍN PINARIO
The Hospedería San Martín Pinario has become the new center for depositing, collecting and storing bicycles in relation to the transport service “from Santiago to your home” by Bicigrino and Seur.
No customer reviews for the moment.