Bike transport to the start of St. James' Way
We transport your bike to the beginning of the way and we keep it on consignment in our shelters and Bikeline points. This way, you can start the way safely, simply arrive at the beginning, gather your bike and your saddlebags and you are ready to start your adventure.
*Price for reception and consignment of the bike : 5 euros (five days)
Now you can transport your bike to everywhere in Spain or even to another country.
These are sample sites in which we manage transportation:
* ALBERGUE ESPINAL (near Roncesvalles) for starting the French Way.
* ALBERGUE JAKUE (Puente la Reina) for starting the French Way.
* ALBERGUE IRÚN for starting the Northern Way.
* ALBERGUE TRIANA for starting the Silver Way from Seville.
*HOSTAL EL ALFARERO for starting the Silver Way from Merida.
** When you order the pick up, you must indicate in "comments" the day of collection of the bike and place of the beginning of the journey where you want us to send **
This brand new transport system will allow you to transport your bike from home to anywhere in Spain or even Portugal.
With this service you will avoid the inconvenience of having to take your bike with you,also pay transportation and suffering the inconvenience of transportation companies(buses, trains, aircraft).
We can transport your bike anywhere, but you have to consider these important details:
- The easiest way is to send your bike to BIKELINE shelters, these shelters have an agreement with bicigrino's virtual store through which they will keep the bike up to 5 days, so you can just come, pick it up and start your journey comfortably.
* It's not necessary to spend the night at the shelter in order to get your bike.
* Some shelters can charge you up to 5 euros for luggage to get your bike.
* If you plan to sleep in the shelter which you want us to send your bike, you should call by phone to reserve a place for you and ensure a bed for you.
* When shipping your bike from Santiago to home, the transport company will provide the bike box and will package it. But to transport the bike from home to the start of the way we use transport companies from your area, so they may not have boxes for package your bike and you will have to package it by yourself. We recommend going to a bike store and ask for an empty box of the bikes they sell.
The advisable time to send your bike is 5 business days. So if you have planned to begin your journey on Friday or Saturday, your bike should be picked up by the transport company on Monday or, as too late on Tuesday.
It is possible to send your bike anywhere in Spain or Portugal, even if it is not a BIKELINE shelter, but in that case you must set the delivery adress at "comments" and you will have to coordinate the delivery with the tranport company by yourself. For example we can send your bike to a hostel, a shelter, a pension or even to the transport agency.
Prices include packaging and saddlebags (up to 5 kg each, 2 saddlebags maximum).
<p style="margin-top: 0.5em; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: inherit